In this workshop, we will collectively build and integrate with the National Digital Identity (NDI) programme led by GovTech. We will create a sample application that requires an authenticated and authorised user to digitally sign a contract.
We will go through the workflow by interacting with the NDI Sandbox server and build a web application which end users can access.
Who Should Attend
- Developers who want to learn how to create a service that leverages the brand new GovTech service to build an even Smarter Nation.
- Developers who are keen to leverage the GovTech service through service creation.
Instructions for Attendees
- Be familiar with Java
- Bring along an internet-enabled laptop with the following installed:
- Java 8, and any Java IDE
- Tunneller for localhost publishing on web (e.g. ngrok.com)
- Maven 3.3, Git, PDF viewer (Acrobat or Foxit)
- Download the National Digital Identity (NDI) Sandbox mobile app on your smart phone:
- Follow the instructions on the NDI Sandbox Getting Started Guide to Create Test Digital Identity and Try Out NDI Login.