Experience GovTech’s new one-stop device and data management platform. This platform is an integration between Device Control and Data Acquisition (DECADA) and Sensor Data Exchange Platform (SDX) via the eMbedded Advanced Network of Micro Computing Applications (MANUCA) platform. We will show how sensor data flows from physical devices to SDX via DECADA Cloud. Attendees will experience hands-on training using the SIoT Starter Kit.
This workshop will also cover the architecture and features of both MANUCA and SDX, and its integration with DECADA Cloud. Attendees will get to experience the user journey of SDX, be introduced to the SDX self-help portal, and how it can facilitate SDX onboarding easily.
Who Should Attend
- Agency Project Managers who are interested in using DECADA as their device management platform
- Engineering Managers
- Software Architects
- Software Engineers
- Engineers who are interested in developing and/or evaluating sensor nodes that communicate with the Government Commercial Cloud
Instructions for Attendees
- Bring their own internet-enabled laptops (MacOS or Windows)
- Have prior knowledge of embedded software development (C/C++)
- Create an Mbed Account at https://os.mbed.com/account/signup
- Install Mbed Studio at https://os.mbed.com/studio
- Install Git at https://git-scm.com/downloads
Attendees are recommended to attend another workshop “Developing with SG Tech Stack - EDGE to SDX in a Breeze” to have a better understanding of the SG Tech Stack ecosystem.